Sunday 1 April 2012

9. Burgess Hill and some returns and some history

Been a poor few weeks, too much work and some parent and child ill health BUT
Another few returns to Haywards, Crawley and Cuckfield as well as the ever wet metallic Burgess hill ramps - still wet and no footage but I'm calling it in and will post footage another time.

Have sussed out I can take the boys to hove lagoon to play in the playground or join me in the skatepark for a run around or a roll on boards, and got a heads up that Peacehaven (unvisited by me yet) is also good for kids.. so win all round, might manage the same at Burgess hill when they are warm enough to be dry early in the morning.

To help me encourage me, and keep posting I figured some of Jono's footage from our last joint outing a few weeks back and some back in the day pictures would help.Me at Romford bowl - with beginnings of dreads - about 18 I think - so erm... 22 years ago OMG LOL etc..

Crawley mini ramp....

If the weather holds for me down in Ilfracombe there's Braunton bowl, Croyde and Ilfracombe skateparks pretty close together so fingers crossed I can get to play on them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment